Thursday, April 19, 2012

Friends

I remember reading that kids didn't really socialize until older than I thought they would (you mean 6 month olds don't want to play together???) and wonder if we'd ever get there (roughly 2-3).  Well, we are getting there!  Of course, he loves Miles (and tolerates Blair), but those are his main companions.  Lately, we've been seeing more of Macey, and those 2 get along great (for a 2 3/4 and 4 1/2 year old at least).  It is really neat to see...and photograph! {grin}

Being silly

 Tickling and laughing

A little independent time


Ready to read a story

How cute is Macey here?

We are still dealing with toddlers here...

I love this...sharing toys.


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOVE this post!! Our little angels have been doing so well together and it makes me so proud (of them...and us!). My favorite one is definitely where Macey is 'sleeping' and Trent's reading her a night-night story. Precious!

Rhonda