Sunday, November 27, 2011

A Tuna Christmas

In July, when they adult Gurleys went to Grandbury, we saw 'Red, White and Tuna'.  My mother-in-law searched and found that 'A Tuna Christmas' was playing at the Paramount theater in Austin.  We rounded up most of the ladies in her family for a girls afternoon.

All the ladies!

First, the play was great!  This was the original 2 guys who wrote the plays and have starred in them all.  They are AMAZING!  We laughed so much and really enjoyed ourselves. I hope to be able to see the other plays in the series.  Afterwards, we ladies hit up Vivo.  I may have overindulged in both sangria and Mexican food.  {grin}

Me and my sister-in-law sure love sangria!

This was a great ending to the holiday weekend!

2 comments:

the blogivers said...

Mmmmm, Vivo....

Kelly said...

Looks like a fun evening! Sorry we never made it to a movie. I was exhausted on Friday when I got home and just needed some down time!

I haven't ever been to Vivo's...heard it is good though!