Monday, November 21, 2011

Daydreaming

I remember being a little girl and wishing I were a princess.  Or rich.  Or famous.  These days though?

I dream of the day...I have a cleaning lady again.

I can't wait until...I don't have to work at night.

I wish...healthy, nutritious {and} yummy meals were on our table every evening (and I didn't have to make them).

I long for...my child to sleep in just once.  {And that I could too.}

I want...my BFF to not live so far away.

I look forward to...days when work doesn't keep me away from my guys.

I am so excited about some time off this week!  And I can focus on my daydreams.

2 comments:

plauschinat said...

I dream of a baby who sleeps thru the night. :). Hope you have a lovely Thanksgiving and that some of your dreams come true.

KristenW said...

;) Ditto!! We'll work on that one though! Love you tons!!!!!