Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Randoms

You guys know how I love to tell you random things AND use bullet points.  So get ready!

  • Brent and I had a 'date night in'.  We got Chili's to-go and watched 'Crazy, Stupid, Love'.  I hoped he would like it as much as I did - I think he did!
  • I've been having a friendly debate with a friend over cow's milk vs. alternative milks.  It's getting a little heated, but it's a lot of fun.
  • I have a physical next week.  I'm nowhere near where I want to be and am pretty embarrassed about it.  I have rescheduled this physical 3 times now but am just going to face the music.  Boo.
  • We are really focusing on potty training with Trent while we're off work for Thanksgiving.  He's SOOO close, I'm hoping we can get there in the next week.  Saturday he peed in both Target and Home Depot, but I have confidence.  We'll see if I feel the same way in a few days. {grin}
  • I have a few new blogs I've been reading lately yet can't commit to adding them to my sidebar.  How silly is that?
  • Hopefully seeing 'Breaking Dawn' this weekend with a few girlfriends!!
  • Am tired but know I had more to talk about.  Oh well!  Goodnight!
  • Anything random you want to share?


3 comments:

the blogivers said...

Glad your work busy-ness is over and you are able to enjoy time with your boys! Happy Turkey Day :)

Kelly said...

Have a Happy Thanksgiving and hope to see you this weekend!

And goodluck with the potting training!

Anonymous said...

I ended up liking Crazy Stupid Love a lot more that I thought I would. I plan on seeing Breaking Dawn again this weekend too...yes, it was just that good, I have to go again! ☺