Thursday, August 11, 2011

Movie Review: Crazy, Stupid, Love

Dena and I have birthdays 6 days apart.  This year we had a lunch date AND went to a movie.  We say 'Crazy, Stupid, Love'.


Synopsis: A father's life unravels while he deals with a marital crisis and tries to manage his relationship with his children. {imdb.com}

Review: OMG.  Fantastic!  Dena and I were both laughing so hard throughout the movie.  The movie was a little bit romantic, a little bit comedy but perfect for girls and boys.  I totally think a girl would find the romantic side great and the guys would find the comedy enough to override the romance.  Ha!  There were a couple of unexpected twists that were so hilarious.  Plus?  Added bonus - Ryan Gosling looks amazing!  (Brent - don't hate.)

3 comments:

the blogivers said...

We went to Alamo Drafthouse for our anniversary and saw it - I loved it, too! Just thought the part where the babysitter gives the kid pictures of herself at the end was awkward...

Kelly said...

I have heard REALLY good things about this movie! Keith and I have been on a movie kick lately and I really want to see Our Idiot Brother!

plauschinat said...

I really want to see that movie. Glad to hear you enjoyed it!