Wednesday, August 31, 2011

To Tweet or Not To Tweet

Sometimes I think about using Twitter.  I used to think it would only be useful for 'normal' folks to read the tweets of 'famous' people.  But now I look at the tweets of lots of people and find myself thinking {often} things that would be funny to share but aren't quite blog worthy.  So I present a few things I would tweet if I did, in fact, tweet.
  • I saw a restaurant in my parents' hometown called 'The Cheesy Taco'.  I don't want to eat what they're serving.
  • 'The Cheesy Taco' used to be a gas station called '6 & 10'.  Can't have a 7-Eleven?  Have a '6 & 10'!!
  • Trent wanted to stop and get gas for the car.  I told him 'Mama has plenty of gas.'  HA!
  • It sure is fun to wash your sheets 2 days in a row b/c a certain toddler peed on your bed.
What do you think?  Should I tweet?

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

I've never jumped on the twitter bandwagon, mostly because I don't have internet access on my cell phone and that's when I think it would get used most... anytime I have random thoughts that aren't blog worthy, I just post them as my fb status!

Kelly said...

I LOVE twitter!!I use is daily. I don't watch the news anymore...I get all my updates on twitter. I get my sports updates on my twitter; I promote my blog on twitter; I get free samples of products by tweeting with companies. Go for it. Email me if you have any specific questions. My twitter name is KellyBruneman (so original)

The Mrs. and The Momma said...

Allena-I just made a Twitter account. I am kinda on the fence about it. If you do it, let me know so we can follow each other! :)

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

Im not going to lie.... Twitter is pretty awesome. Totally had my doubts but I'm now addicted!