Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Uncle Butch

My Uncle Butch passed away last night.  He was diagnosed with cancer on Sunday.  Our family is in shock, but in true Lindemann fashion are pulling together to honor and remember the biggest brother of a brood of 7.  It is amazing to me to watch my mom and her siblings - the faith my grandparents gave them is just breathtaking, and I hope to be as strong someday.  My uncle had numerous physical ailments and knowing his body is healed and he's with his parents and my aunt who passed away many years ago does bring such peace. 

Edward 'Butch' Lindemann 10.5.1942 - 8.15.2011


6 comments:

the blogivers said...

I'm so sorry to hear that, especially since it was so sudden :(

Kelly said...

Oh Allena...I am so sorry.

KristenW said...

Beautiful post. Thinking of your family and know that you are all so strong. Love you guys.

Anonymous said...

Allena-I am so sorry for your family's loss but you definitely have a strong family. - Allison

Melissa said...

Awww. Sorry. He looks like he was a nice man.

plauschinat said...

I am so sorry for your family's loss. I am glad you have a strong faith and family bonds to rely on during this time.