Sunday, August 7, 2011

A Great Birthday!

I'm happy to report that 31 doesn't feel too different from 30! {grin}  I had a great, low-key day...which is exactly what I wanted.

I went shopping with my sister and enjoyed some Starbucks!

I ate cupcakes with my favorite boys!

{Singing Happy birthday!}

{Wondering why he can't have these every day...}

{Yum!}

I had a delicious dinner at Gloria's with some of my faves.

{Two lovely ladies}

I never seem to get pictures with my hubby, but I promise he's always around for the special days!

Thanks to everyone who made my day so wonderful!  If you sent a message to my iPhone and I didn't respond...it's because I lost it.  Boo!  But that's a story for another day!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY!! Happy Birthday!! It looks like a great weekend and Gloria's is one of my favorite places!! :)

KristenW said...

Woo hoo. Not too shabby:)

Anonymous said...

hard to be in pictures when you are taking them..... - B