Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Stream of Consciousness: Bullet Point Style

I feel like I have a lot to say but none of it is enough to devote to its own post.  So here goes...
  • We have been gone the past 3 weekends and are out of town this weekend too.  It's been fun but exhausting!  We went to College Station, Salado and Granbury - all in Texas - but hey, it's the best state, so why go anywhere else?  This weekend we're going to Lake Buchanan!
  • While in Granbury (adult Gurley vacation) we saw 'Red, White and Tuna', the 3rd of the 'Tuna, TX' plays.  It wasn't with the original cast; it was good but now I really want to see the original!
  • I finally got my nightguard.  I sound terrible trying to talk with it in, but I don't have jaw pain now!  All that's left is pulling the wisdom teeth, saved the best for last. {grin}
  • Brent and I watched 'The Lincoln Lawyer' Sunday night - we really liked it! 
  • Trent has decided it's really fun to fight going to sleep for an hour at night and that he misses us so badly at night that he is waking up 3 and 4 times at night.  Hmmm....this is NOT fun!
  • Do you watch Tosh.0?  Most hysterical show ever.  Like laugh so hard until I cry hysterical.
  • I found out today I'm getting promoted at work!!


7 comments:

the blogivers said...

Yay for no jaw pain! Boo for getting woken up! Yay for a promotion!

Heather said...

Congrats on the promo! I have been so terrible about posting comments on your blog but I am still a stalker! I hope Trent outgrows waking up so often very soon!

Hanna said...

I just got a nightguard too! It was awkward at first, but now I really like it! I'm totally a teeth grinder at night. :-( We watched The Lincoln Lawyer last weekend and thought it was a great movie because it tied up all the loose ends. I also thought the scenery was awesome! ;-) Hope Trent starts sleeping through the night again soon. You aren't having to get up every time are you?

Kelly said...

Congratulations on the job promotion!! :)

Melissa said...

I need a night guard also, just not wanting to give up the $200 for it!

Anonymous said...

Nightguard - awesome! Job promotion - even more awesome! Congrats and want to hear all about it! - Allison

plauschinat said...

Congrats on the promotion!!