Monday, July 11, 2011

Beginnings and Endings

* For my cousin, Hagan, the weekend's beginning wasn't so good because she left her suitcase in Dallas for our weekend away...oops.

* The ending of me trying to rock Trent before his nap resulted in him head-butting me so hard I saw stars.  That was the beginning of him being unceremoniously dumped in his bed.

* The beginning of Blair's love affair with her Aunt Allena has officially begun, I got so many coos and giggles from her this weekend!

* The ending of our weekend resulted in me having to call Poison Control since I caught Trent guzzling children's ibuprofen in the corner of our hotel room. Anyone want to nominate me for Mother of the Year?


How was your weekend?

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

Sounds like an entertaining weekend! Mine was nothing to write home about, except Davis did laugh for the first time :)

And glad you liked my fake outfit post - I couldn't help myself after seeing so many silly outfits/poses I have seen on people's blogs lately!

STACEY said...

I had to call poison control once when I caught my baby sucking down some Babylax! I was told ‘worse case scenario, she has a major case of the runs’.

The Krause's said...

We have called poison control a few times too ;) No worries!

Kelly said...

My inlaws were here from Thursday until Sunday staying with us....enough said.