Tuesday, July 26, 2011

My Seven Links

I was tagged by Kelly in a really unique/fun survey about my blog.  If you know me, you know I love this kind of stuff!

Most Beautiful Post
The story of how Brent and I became parents just moves me every time I read it.  An amazing journey and an amazing day when our little Baby Boy joined our family!

Most Popular Post
If you look at my stats, it is pretty hysterical the searches for 'Amoxicillin Reaction' link to this post.  All time views of this post = 2,607.  My 2nd most popular page views?  99.  Try it - search 'allergic reaction to amoxicillin' in Google and you'll find a picture of Trent's back.  I can't decide if that's creepy?

Most Controversial Post
One topic I was really scared about blogging about was spanking Trent.  All the comments I received were extremely helpful and supportive, but that topic just gets some people going!  Luckily, we don't spank very often (time-outs seem to be much more effective with our hard-headed son)!

Most Helpful Post
Blogging about my struggles with post-partum anxiety was really hard, because it was such a scary and raw time.  But blogging about it offered me so much support.  The mommy network is an amazing resource you don't realize you have until you need it.  Truly amazing.  I hope no one I love goes through post-partum of any kind, but should they ever need me, you can bet the farm that I will be right there, passing along the true spirit of being a mommy.

Surprise Success
I was really happy that people played along with 'Tuesdays Top 10' while it lasted.  I just wasn't creative enough to keep the topics coming. {grin}

Not Enough Attention
I was super excited to share my self-taught (and internet learned) knowledge around cloth diapering.  I spent a lot of time accumulating pictures and facts and preparing a (I thought) really good post.  And I got ONE measly comment.  FAIL.

Most Proud
I feel like I'm most proud of my relationship with Brent, but I don't blog about him or us as much as I should.  But when I see my two boys together?  Mush.  I am total mush.  I am so proud to be a parent and even more proud to be a parent with my partner.

And to keep this going, I tag:
Dena @ Jansen Journeys
Katie @ Modern-Day Family
Val @ My Tiny~Bo
Emily @ Strong Projects
Ashlee @ The Krause Family
Stacey @ There's No Place Like Home
Allison @ the blogivers

4 comments:

Kelly said...

YAY! I love all these links! I loved the cloth diaper post...it gave me a lot to think about if it ever happens for me! :)

I also love how open and honest you are on the blog...one of my faves! :)

the blogivers said...

Yay for getting tagged! This is a fun idea... I'll have to see if I can weed through 4 years of posts and narrow them down :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, Googled & saw Trent. Crazy! I like all if your blogs! Allison

Katie @ Modern-Day Family said...

i'm pretty behind on blogs :( but i did see this and hope to play along sometime! loved hearing about your posts!