Sunday, July 3, 2011

Project 52 - June Update

For the full list, click HERE.

6. Get back to pre-baby body (or as close to it as possible). & 29. Get moving again. - I started a boot camp this month!  {However eating root beer floats aren't pretty much the opposite of what I should be doing!}

11. Purge our house of excess clutter. - Yup!  Started.

18. Continue learning guitar (or more like re-start). - Restarted, we'll see where it goes...
 
40. Add some decorations in the house (some of our house doesn’t feel finished to me). - Did a lot this month (why do I always wait until Trent's birthday?) but will post pictures when I finish - one more big project to go.
 
41. Spend lots of time with my new niece or nephew and take some of the burden away from my sister. - I felt like I wasn't doing much, but Patty said I was a big help, so I'm considering this one a success.  Or as much of a success as it can be when I still have my own toddler to care for!

46. Finish ordering professional pictures (maternity, newborn and Trent’s 1-year). - Finally! 

My one failure:
 48. Get a bounce house for Trent’s birthday. - There were only going to be 3 kids (not counting Blair) at the party so we decided it wasn't worth the $$. 

Pretty proud of this month!!

1 comments:

Shelly said...

Hey girl! What boot camp are you doing?