Friday, June 24, 2011

Decluttering: Before and After (Part 1)

Picasa will still not recognize that these pictures are on my camera, so I can't make fun collages of all angles of these rooms.  {I'm sure you're devastated, dear readers.}  So we'll have to settle for 1 before and 1 after.  Also, my closet is the best before and after, but I can't find the cord for the camera.  Sigh.  I thought decluttering meant this wouldn't happen.  I guess not when you're me!

Office/catch-all-room closet - BEFORE

Office/catch-all-room closet - AFTER

Kitchen pantry - BEFORE

Kitchen pantry - AFTER

Did you know Jolly Rancers could start to leak like this?  Crazy!

The pile of boxes I was able to recycle from the pantry.  EMBARRASSING!

Overflowing basket of books.  Even too much for this bookworm!

All these went to the public library!

Ahhh...this feels great!  I don't feel done by any means, and I do think I could go through these same areas again and get more stuff out (and I want to), but it's nice to have made the first step!


0 comments: