Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's MY Life

I have to laugh at the things that tickle me these days with a toddler.
  • I literally went 'Yes!' when I found not one but TWO pacifiers under furniture today.  They are like socks in the dryer...always missing.
  • I feel so much joy when my little man goes 'tee tee' on the 'potty'.  We even dance about it.
  • I almost teared up when reading that Trent took over a 2 1/2 hour nap at school.  {He's not a great school sleeper which makes for an overtired unhappy toddler some evenings.}
  • I laughed so hard while bathing Miles and Trent together.  They pour water on each other, splash...splash...splash, hug.  Trust me, it's adorbs.  {I might also say 'No, we do not touch his p*nis.  We only touch our own.'  EEK.}
  • I can't believe I think I've slept in on a Saturday when Trent doesn't get up until 7:30.
I mean seriously, I still can't believe this is my life now.  HA!

3 comments:

the blogivers said...

You are giving me a glimpse into my future and the bath story is stressing me out a little! :)

Jenni said...

Oh, how I know the feeling!

Kelly said...

HAHA!!! Love it!!