Monday, June 20, 2011

Oh Yes...He Did!

Disclaimer before reading this post:  My son is wearing an outfit of which I do NOT approve.  It goes to show how much I love my mother-in-law that I not only took these pictures but am posting them on the internet.  If she wasn't such an amazing MIL and grandmother, I might be mad. {grin}  However, if anyone makes a comment (and that includes you Brent) about his outfit, I might never speak to you again.  Now back to our regularly scheduled display of cuteness.

It's official.  Trent has his Nana completely wrapped around her finger.  Want some proof?  Yup.  That's my son.  Inside a trash can.  And loving it!


Wait.  What's this?  Yup.  He got his Nana to get inside with him. 


'Come on, Trent.  Time to get out.'...as he scurries as far into the can as possible! 


Yup, I told you.  He's got her wrapped!

6 comments:

Hanna said...

Look at him! He's so smart! He's putting that t-shirt where it belongs. :-) I'm hoping your trash can is a million times cleaner than ours!

shara said...

Holy crap...Ryan and I laughed so loudly when we saw Trent in the garbage can! At least it's the recycle can (...I think) so not as dirty. IDK, but it's funny.

Melissa said...

Awww. I love boys!

Anonymous said...

Good looking kid. Its just a matter of time before we paint his room that color anyway. - B

Anonymous said...

At the risk of us you never talking to me again....shame!! Wasn't there a rule about never wearing either side??? I know what I'm getting Trent for his birthday! - Rhonda

Erin said...

he's so precious..even in that awful color!