Saturday, June 4, 2011

Randoms

Lots of random thoughts (mostly to do with Trent)...
  • Trent slept out of his sleep sack (at night) for the first time and did great!  I got it out to put it on him and he pointed at it and said 'No sack.'  I told him we could wait a few minutes to put it on, and he pointed at it again and said 'No sack'.  So I asked him if he wanted to sleep without it and he said yes.  We switched him into pants instead of shorts w/ his pajamas.  And he slept all night.  When did he get so big?
  • Speaking of him getting big...I am majorly picking up the pace on Trent's party.  I have some big ideas for his cake...we'll see how they pan out (get it? pan...cake pan...anyone? anyone?). 
  • Ordering his invitation has been a disaster so far.  I found an awesome Etsy shop (and local Tx lady) who made a perfect invite.  CVS Photo screwed it up big time, so now I'm scrambling to get my money back from them and get the cards re-ordered.
  • I have not been able to comment on a lot of blogs I read (that's you Melissa and Valerie and Emily).  I type in the word verification word and it takes me to the login page, over and over again.  I turned off my own word verification, so girls, maybe try the same?? Hint, hint. {grin}
  • I love Adele.  I have a gift card to iTunes and I know what a lot of it will be buying.  Adele and Glee songs.  ha ha
  • Trent has 2 new teeth (the first of his 2 year molars) bringing his total tooth count to 18.  CRAZY!
  • He is also so funny.  He was really gassy and I said 'You have gas' to which he promptly replied 'Put gas in big lawnmower'.  That kid has a 1-track mind!
  • There.  Now I feel better having shared all my ramblings!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't think I had changed any settings, but I did turn the word verification off. Try it again friend!

Kelly said...

I am so glad you took your word verification off. I noticed that last week! :) I made a Trent recipe this weekend...