Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sloshball in Pictures

I have done a terrible job of posting the pictures from Sloshball this year.  Except for my husband trying to destroy our home, we had a great time. {grin}

Game in progress, sorry the pictures aren't great, the lighting wasn't ideal!

Another tradition - cookie cake!  B is modeling our first t-shirt!  He was a proud member of 'Team Miller'.

The boys had a blast - wagon rides attached to a tractor, dogs, food, grandparents, driving the tractor, godparents, and each other! 

A close-up of the delicious cake.  I pay $4.99 extra for the solid white icing and it's SO worth it!

Little Bit had a great time too.  {Look at those lips!}

All-in-all the day was a success and I can't wait for our 5th game next year!


1 comments:

Kelly said...

Cookie Cake!!! LOVE! Although I always ask for mine with no icing (well except for the message). I know I know...it's odd.