Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mama Drama **UPDATED**

UPDATE: Mom's doctor said the procedure was a success!  He 'zapped' several spots he had zapped last time and found some new spots to zap when he had her heart in arrhythmia.  Bottom line - He was able to stop the arrhythmia!!  She's resting comfortably at the hospital and can come home tomorrow.  Thanks again for the prayers!!

Remember when I had to take my mom to the emergency room?  Well, today is her ablation to fix her heart yet again.  We're praying that this time the procedure takes and for peace and strength for her and my dad.  Can I ask y'all again for prayers?  I'll update today's post after the procedure.  She'll have to spend the night tonight at the heart hospital but should be home tomorrow!  Thanks in advance for the prayers, they are truly appreciated!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Saying prayers!! Xoxo

the blogivers said...

Praying!

Kelly said...

Definitely praying...update as soon as you can!

Anonymous said...

Praying! ~ LL

Kelly said...

I just read the update...YAY! YAY! YAY!

Anonymous said...

Great news! - allison

plauschinat said...

Glad the procedure was successful!