Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Sing...Sing A Song

Trent constantly makes me laugh without trying.  Some of the things he does are just funny.  One thing that happens every day I just had to share because I think it's funny and because I don't ever want to forget what a joy it is being his mommy.  He likes me to sing when we're in the car.  He goes 'Eh' over and over again until I start.  If he likes the song I'm singing, he's quiet while I sing.  If he doesn't, he says 'EHHHHH!!!' until I switch to a different song.  If he wants me to repeat the song he gives me an 'Eh' after I finish.  I might go through 5 or 10 songs with him vetoing every song until my mind blanks on a song to sing to him.  The same thing happens when he's in the tub and when I'm rocking him before bedtime.  What a little stinker!

1 comments:

Kelly said...

Looks like he is already learning how to wrap the ladies around his little finger! haha!