Thursday, June 25, 2009

40 Week Check-Up

Just back from my 40 week appointment. Baby Boy must really like it change from last week...still 1 cm dilated and 75-80% effaced. We have a tentative induction set for Tuesday (June 30), but she wants to see me the day before first, and if she doesn't like my cervix (she didn't today), we're cancelling the induction... So pray that Baby Boy decides to come out on his own before then or that my cervix makes my doctor happy on Monday!! :)

I also thought I'd give you an update on Stephanie (my friend who is having twins). She has made it past 32 weeks and is on daily monitoring in the hospital. She will be having her babies on Monday via c-section. Her son weighs almost 4 pounds and her daugher weighs almost 2 1/2 pounds. Pray for a safe delivery and that the babies gain strength quickly so that they don't have to stay in the NICU for too long.

I'm having another afternoon visitor (Patty and Miles), so I will post some pictures of my precious nephew later!!


STACEY said...

You’ve done such a good job that baby boy just wants to stay inside. You’ve made a good home!
Send my well wishes to Stephanie