Friday, June 19, 2009

39 Week Check-Up (aka Prescription Fun)

I had my 39 week check-up yesterday. I've been having lots of discomfort, so I went into the appointment thinking there BETTER BE some change in my status down there or I was going to be really sad. (Sidebar: I did have a slight breakdown in the morning... Waiting on a baby is one of the hardest things EVER I have decided.) Well, my body did not disappoint. I am still only dilated to 1 cm, but I am 75-80% effaced. My doctor said (and I quote) that I am 'very ripe'. She said there was a significant different from last week in my cervix!!! She wrote a prescription for Brent prescribing sex to get this baby out - hilarious! I love my doctor. I just got done walking on the treadmill for 40 minutes...hopefully we'll have a baby in the next few days!!!

1 comments:

STACEY said...

That is hilarious! Well honey, I’ve got my fingers crossed for you that baby comes very soon!