Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Review

So it sounds like everyone I've talked to had a wonderful Christmas! So did the Gurleys, it was a pretty standard Christmas for us. We spent Christmas Eve at Brent's Nannie's house with his Mom's family, then spent the night at my parents' house (3 miles from our own comfortable bed), opened presents with my parents, sister and brother-in-law, then had lunch at Threadgill's (breaking our 10+ year streak at Katz's). Later that afternoon, we went to Brent's parents' house for Christmas with his parents, brother, nephew, and brother's new girlfriend and her 2 kids. Overall it was a busy day but enjoyable as always. We were joking about how different it will be next year, especially at my parents' house - 1 baby will probably be crawling! I wonder where we'll all fit?!?!

I only have the pictures my mom took, so here are a few of my favorites from the day.

Brent got ANOTHER beer sign for the garage. Is everyone jealous?


Our annual lunch picture. Hagan, we missed you! Maybe next year with your little guy. :)
P.S. - Can everyone please end their blog vacations? I need some fun pictures and stories while I'm working!!

0 comments: