Monday, April 8, 2024

Drew's {Super Late} 11th Birthday Party!

Well, 3 months after Drew's birthday, we finally celebrated her! For a while, we were waiting for my niece, Blair, to be able to join us and life just kind of got away from us. But I'm so glad we were able to get something on the calendar. Drew had 5 friends come over, and our main adventure was going to see the new Ghostbusters movie {review to come!}. Drew is SUPER into Taylor Swift right now so the party was loosely TS themed.

Snacks with Taylor Swift song titles ha {this was 100% Drew's idea!}

Playing What Do You Meme {but a G-rated version}

Choosing their snacks!

I meant to get a picture of the girls with the movie poster, but I forgot. We were too excited to get back for cupcakes!

Happy {super late} birthday to our favorite 11 year old!!

Living her best party life

Drew really wanted to make smores too,
and they were EXTRA gooey but so delicious!

The girls finished the party with dodgeball and hunter. So fun!


Blair spent the night, so we had to take her home the next day. My sister's family just moved last week, so it was our first chance to see the new digs.

And check out the neighborhood pool!
IT WAS SO COLD.

Per usual, I spent the whole time holding this little guy.
Almost giving the camera a smile here!
He is such a squishable little love bug!!

And everybody loves him!!!

So while it took a long time for us to get this together, I think our girl had an amazing weekelnd!


1 comments:

Natasha said...

What a fun party! Don't tell Rachel but we kind of skipped her 12th birthday party. Her 13th this year will have to be EPIC to make up for it. Please let me know what the Taylor inspired snacks were as I have a feeling TS will feature during Rachel's birthday this year...!