Monday, May 8, 2023

Movie Review: Love Again

There are a lot of movies I'm excited to see in the coming weeks! To start off what I hope is a big month of movies, Allison and I went to see Love Again on Sunday.


Plot: A young woman tries to ease the pain of her fiancĂ©'s death by sending romantic texts to his old cell phone number, and forms a connection with the man the number has been reassigned to.

Review: This was equal parts adorable, romantic, sweet, and cringe-worthy. It was cheesy but also very sentimental. I went from moments of smiling and laughing to crying {the parts about the dead fiancĂ© were very touching} to then wanting to hide my face from the cheesiness. About right for a rom-com, huh? {grin} Allison and I both rated it about a B and all-in-all enjoyed ourselves!


2 comments:

Natasha said...

This sounds like a good movie to watch when you want to zone out but also cry a little!

Kathryn Bagley said...

Ha cute!