Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Broadway Across America: Ain't Too Proud

Another Sunday, another Broadway play! This one made lucky #18. Rhonda, Susie, and I went to see Ain't Too Proud: The Life and Times of The Temptations.


I don't think I have to tell anyone what this musical was about given the name, ha. But from a 'plot' perspective I knew nothing about The Temptations, so it was really interesting just to hear their story!

Rhonda ~ Allena ~ Susannah

We all thought this was AMAZING! The music {of course} was incredible, but on top of that the performers were magnificent. The production value was top notch overall. If you have a chance to see it, you have to! 

Rhonda said it was her favorite musical of all time, and I know Susannah ranked it up there for her. I struggled with where to place it and decided on this: 1) Wicked, 2) Hamilton, and 3) Ain't Too Proud. It is THAT good!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

Sounds fun!! Have you not seen Phantom? It is fabulous!!