Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Movie Review: The Bad Guys

There are so many movies I want to take the kids to see this summer! We'd seen the preview for The Bad Guys a few times and knew we needed to get to the theater stat before it left, so we went with our neighborhood friends on Friday. Best part is our theater serves alcohol, so we enjoyed an icee Jack & Coke, yum!


Plot: Several reformed yet misunderstood criminal animals attempt to become good, with some disastrous results along the way.

Review: We all thought this was cute! The kids LOVED it {there were lots of fart and butt jokes}, and the adults thought it was good. Not the best kids movie I've ever seen, but it was definitely entertaining and kept everyone's attention. I didn't know this was a book series, but I think Drew wants to read it now. Any movie that helps my kids find a new book is great in my opinion!

We still want to see: Lightyear, Minions 2, and DC League of Super Pets, plus, Trent wants to see Dr. Strange, the new Jurassic World movie, and Top Gun: Maverick! Lots of fun coming our way!


1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I miss the $1 summer movies..ha!