Wednesday, June 3, 2020

Shake Your Body

Another month has come and gone in my march to losing weight before 40. I will say this might be my worst month in terms of eating. I was all over the map with ups and downs, but at the end of the day, I had loss this month, so I'm happy.

I didn't hit my 5 pound goal, but I did lose 3 pounds this month, yay! 

And I put my big girl pants on and decided to man up and just share my stupid numbers. I don't know why I haven't wanted to share other than embarrassment, so no more! I started the month at 150 and ended the month at 147. My pre-Paige weight was 143, so I'm just 4 pounds away from my weight from before getting pregnant with Paige, I am SO excited about it!!! That is a huge milestone for me, so to see that HOPEFULLY by the end of June would be awesome. Then I can set a goal to hit before the big 4-0, eek!

Some successes this month:
- I am consistently working out 6 days/week! I am so proud of myself for this. I am still mostly doing Jazzercise online classes, but our studio has also started doing Body Combat which I do occasionally, and I'm still running once a week. On Sunday {the day I don't workout}, I'm still taking a walk or doing Pop Pilates to at least move my body.
- People are noticing my weight loss! I have gotten comments from people about it - either in person or from co-workers who say they can see it in my face in Zoom calls.
- I am down 2 pants sizes!!
- I feel AMAZING!


My goal for June will stay the same for weight loss - 5 pounds, but I'm going to add a goal to have my eating be cleaner. I just went majorly off the rails a few times this month, and I'm proud I was able to get it back on-track, food is such a slippery slope for me, and I don't want to backtrack.



2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I'm so proud of you! These last couple months have been hard on everyone emotionally so I think the fact you lost is a huge deal! You can definitely hit your goal before your birthday! I love Body combat! I actually have the Les Mills app but you another one of his programs I like is CxWorks and you can look it up on YOuTube so I was doing that. It's a 30 minute core workout but really works all the muscle groups..its my fav!

Emily said...

Proud of you! Our good/bad months are flipped. I had a much better May than April and I just hit 151.5 this morning so that was super exciting. Hopefully we both have a great June!