Monday, March 30, 2020

Highlights of Social Distancing

Trying to focus on the good things that are going on right now, instead of stressing out about things out of my control...

Supporting local business with the newly allowed alcohol delivery!
*Yes, Brent does like me. No, he doesn't like endless pictures.*

New world and US puzzle maps to help with geography!
*US not pictured here ha. I DO know the difference.*

Beautiful weather!
We get an A for P.E. these days.
*Unfortunate look here for my gal, Drew.*

When one of your jazzercise instructors lives 2 streets over.
*Appropriate social distancing happening*

Finally got Drew riding her bike!
*Yes, we know it's too small.*

Lots of family time!

Encouraging words for our neighborhood.

This one...she's amazingly hilarious.

Bedtime snuggles for these 2 means...

Mama got to have a social distance happy hour with the neighbors.

And Kelly got to come too! Yay!

All my peeps. We are enjoying the heck out of nature and family time.
*Paigey in the stroller*

A zoom call with the VERY missed grandparents.

So we're trying to make the most of the situation. I would be lying if I said the whole 'working full time with 3 kids home and oh yeah teach them too' status wasn't really difficult...mama guilt in full force...but I'm trying really hard to remember the bright spots. Hang in there, everyone!

3 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

On my runs I have loved seeing so many people outside playing with families and taking walks, riding bikes! This is really what society has needed! Get outside and off electronics :)

Emily said...

Love the social distancing happy hour! I’ve done zoom drinking with friends. And yay to a thousand family walks. I swear we’ve never walked so much as a family ever.

Natasha said...

I love that social distancing happy hour! I'm so impressed with all your PE time too.