Monday, March 23, 2020

Currently: The Coronavirus Edition

Current Book

I'm in various stages of 4 different books #libraryproblems
This is the one I'm the furthest into right now.
It's really funny but also covers a lot of anti-racism topics.


Current Song

You have to come back Friday to see...
I am sharing a song I'm SUPER excited about then!

Current TV Show

I'm going to see if Brent will start this with me!


Current Podcast

I'm listening to an audiobook right now.
I need to get back to The Office Ladies podcast soon!


Current Drink

I've been trying some different It Works products,
and they have a new Keto Chai Tea. It's not AMAZING,
but it's a nice little treat at the end of the day.


Current Food

Lots of home cooking over here!
Brent made chop steaks the other day, 
and I made my favorite breakfast casserole yesterday.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I've been doing a lot of online shopping!
I guess, though, it's good to keep supporting the economy??

Current Outfit

Workout clothes all day, every day!
I do NOT feel like putting real clothes on,
and that is my normal, but in these weird times,
it feels good to be a bum, ha.


Current Celebrity Crush

Brad Goreski works for E! Online, 
and he has been chronicling his attempts to make his husband's Starbucks drink.
I already love his husband, Gary Janetti, 
and their banter at 'Bradbucks' is giving me life.


Current Mood

This is kind of dumb this month - I think everyone has the same mood:
TRYING NOT TO FREAK THE EFF OUT.

Current Anticipation

Seeing friends again!!!

Current Wishlist

I don't know if I have much on here - 
We finally got a new mattress,
I bought some new clothes {LOFT is having a HUGE sale},
and I have something else I bought I'm excited to share about...soon!


2 new shirts I got for $15 each!


Current Film

SOB. Who knows?
Allison and I had been trying to get together to see The Gentlemen.
Here's hoping we can see something in May???

Current Picture

High fashion over here



3 comments:

Emily said...

I think you guys will like Schitt’sCreek; we are on the final season now. It’s a solid show. We very rarely keep with shows for a long time so the fact that we stuck with this one means something. I laugh because I’ve also been doing a lot of online shopping - it’s like Black Friday of sales except more like the Black Plague haha. Good news is we are saving a ton of money by not going anywhere or paying for any activities or preschool. Of course who knows how bad this recession will get so I’m more inclined to save in case adam loses his job (not likely but global pandemics are not likely either so gotta be prepared!)

Kathryn Bagley said...

You can binge watch Love is Blind on Netflix. It's so dumb but I need a mind numbing show..ha! We got put on stay at home order starting today at 5 so really trying to not have hourly panic attacks. I ran Saturday and I think I will be doing that a lot in the coming weeks just to get out of the house.

Anonymous said...

Can’t wait to see you again! -AP