Monday, February 24, 2020

Currently: Rainy Days

Current Book(s)


Current Song

Yes, another Jazzercise song
Talk - Why Don't We

Current TV Show

Netflix for the win, again!

Current Podcast

This is what I'm starting next!
1619” is a New York Times audio series, hosted by Nikole Hannah-Jones, that examines the long shadow of American slavery.

Current Drink

Had an Arnold Palmer today and it was fabulous.
But did you know there is a spiked Shirley Temple?
A Shirley Temple was my favorite drink as a kid, and I must try the spiked one!

Current Food

I had a Chipotle salad for dinner, and it was PERFECTION!
Starting a juice cleanse tomorrow ha.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I'm really enjoying listening to the audiobooks for Outlander.
I know it's super nerdy, but they are great to listen to.
I'm getting ready for the 9th book that will come out this year {hopefully} - 
it's been since 2014 that we've had an Outlander book, so I'm getting excited!

I'm currently on disk 9 of 36 for the 3rd book!

Current Outfit

Well this is embarrassing - but not surprising - 
I'm wearing the same t-shirt as last month. {grin}

Current Celebrity Crush

I'M DYING!!!

Current Mood

I'm freaking out just a little - 
I got a new phone from work last week - I cracked the screen on my old phone.
Well, I swear when I checked it after restoring it, all my pictures were there.
I have from October 2019 onward.
And now they aren't. I'm relatively certain all of them are on my computer,
but I loved having so many of the older pictures on my phone.
WHERE DID THEY GO??? HOW DO I GET THEM OFF THE CLOUD???

Current Anticipation

Starting to plan for Spring Break for the kiddos!
Planning a day trip with friends to a state park
and hopefully a zoo trip with my cousin.

Current Wishlist

As evidenced by my outfit above, I need some new clothes.
Brent even gave me money for Christmas just for that purpose.
But I'm dead-set on being at least a size smaller...so...

Current Film

This has too many actors that I like to not go see it!

Current Picture

Finally went and got paint samples for Drew's room!


1 comments:

Emily said...

Yay two books I’ve read! Can’t wait to hear your thoughts! So on the phone thing, I remember it took days upon days to pull all my photos off the cloud back onto the phone. I would think a week would be enough time by now? On the clothes front and getting smaller... I’ve been the same weight for 2 weeks now and I’m getting annoyed. I’m planning a caloric push for this week and hoping that’ll help a little. This is the best time of year for me to lose weight because we don’t have a lot of social events packed with food/drink.