Friday, December 20, 2019

Currently: Holidaze

Current Book


Current Song

Pandora Christmas carols for the win!
Anyone surprised by this? You shouldn't be!

Current TV Show

My plan is to knock out season 3 of The Crown over the holiday break.

Current Podcast

This is BEYOND awesome if you are a fan of The Office.

Current Drink

Had an Arnold Palmer earlier today, yum!
And can't wait to get my hands on some of my MIL's cranberry tea!

Current Food

I've been doing pretty good resisting holiday treats,
so I'm really looking forward to next week!

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

I think Brent might kill me over the carols, does that count? {grin}

Current Outfit

One of my growing collection of Christmas tees!
*Picture taken while I sit waiting for Paige to fall asleep.*

Current Celebrity Crush

This guy is ranking pretty high up there!

Current Mood

This week has been very stressful getting ready for all the parties at school, getting teacher gifts, helping Brent with his work party, planning Paige's party, etc.

BUT now the kids are out of school and we can really enjoy the next 2 weeks!

Current Anticipation

This fat, precious little baby turns THREE on Saturday!!

Current Wishlist

I am SO close to being 100% done with shopping, just need to finish off our kids.
It will feel so amazing to have this ALL DONE!

Current Film

We haven't seen Frozen 2 yet because Drew got strep the day I was going to take the girls, so it will be top of my list for the break!

Current Picture

Dentist day for all the kids, including Elsa!
And great news - no cavities!!


3 comments:

Emily said...

We just finished season 3 of the Crown this weekend. There was some great episodes and some painfully slowwww episodes. I don’t love the new queen as much but I lovvvvvvveeee Helena Bonham Carter!!!! I hope you do a movie recap of Frozen 2. I had hopes we’d see it in theaters but that probably won’t happen. Of course, I like Moana better than Frozen but I’m still curious.

Kathryn Bagley said...

I saw Cats and it was terrible! So disappointing. But of course I loved the part with Taylor in it :)

Natasha said...

We are going to see Frozen 2 with our "framily" on Wednesday. Sadly, Rachel already ruined the ending for me -- the poo!

And I've been drinking A LOT of bourbon apple cider this vacation. DELICIOUS!!!