Thursday, June 28, 2018

Currently:

Current Book
Book challenge - next to last book!

Current Song

Please tell me I'm not the only one loving the new BSB song??

Current TV Show

Next up in creepy docmentaries on Netflix: Wild, Wild Country

Current Drink

I'm in my fasting window, so I can only have 50 calories until noon tomorrow.

Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure 

Hmmm...I'm not sure I have one that I haven't already confessed!

Current Outfit

Workout clothes since I'm doing workouts 5x a week!
Do you love my helpers?

Current Celebrity Crush

My favorite DJ has a new book!

Current Mood

Can Optimistic be a mood? 
I know I'm early in my new program, but I feel like this could legit help me
figure out how to eat...

Current Anticipation

Someone turns NINE on Saturday!!!!!!!!!

Current Wishlist

I am legit thinking about getting a Nespresso machine.
A teacher at Paige's school would make them for me when I was working in the library,
and for a coffee-hater, these are AMAZING.

Current Film

I'm taking a certain birthday boy and his cousin to see this Friday.

Current Picture

Love these 2 so much. 
He tried to put his hand on her leg and she pulled away - 
Don't mess with P when she's watching Baby Signing Time, ha.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can’t believe you are going to win the book challenge!!! - AP

Kathryn Bagley said...

Excited you're working out 5 times a week..ha! I have only worked out 1..i think we are switching roles :)

Emily said...

What did you think of the new Jurassic World? I am a HUGE Jurassic Park fan (saw the first Jurassic World on opening weekend and my heart did full-on flip flops with the intro), but this trailer looked pretty terrible. I'd still like to see it, but keeping expectations low.
Also, I don't know who Bobby Bones is but man he kind of looks like an older, jaded Zac Efron (my ongoing-probablyforever- celebrity crush is Zac Efron).