Tuesday, June 26, 2018

18 Month Comparisons!


Trent:
Weight: 24 pounds, 11 ounces - gained 16 pounds, 2 ounces [wowza!]
Height: 32.5" - grew 12"

Drew:
Weight: 19 pounds, 7 ounces - gained 10 pounds, 7 ounces
Height: 31" - grew 11"

Paige:
Weight: 20 pounds, 15 ounces - gained 11 pounds
Height: 31" - grew 11"

Once again, Drew and Paige are just about the same size. Brent and I both do not think Paige seems as petite as she is, but that's probably because Drew was so skinny! I guess a pound and a half makes a difference at this age, ha! Trent was also really skinny for his age, but geez, he'd gained so much more than the girls. And he isn't really too much taller than the girls either!

And I didn't remember how BLONDE Trent was back then! He and Drew have basically the same hair color now, but Drew was always darker from birth onward. Paige doesn't seem quite so blonde when you see these pictures. I'm guessing she'll darken up too.

I love the pictures I picked for comparisons - my babies all so happy! Because they all make ME so happy!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are all soooo cute! - AP