Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day Extravaganza

We had a pretty busy and fun Father's Day weekend! I am taking the kids away for 4 days to the lake with my mom's side of the family, and Brent isn't coming with us, so he wanted to spend today together instead of playing golf like he normally likes to do. We joked that his present was 4 days of bachelorhood. {grin}

Saturday, however, he DID play golf {in a charity tournament}. I took the big 2 to get haircuts {I think it has been 2 years since Drew has had a haircut, so she was due for a trim}, and then we went to my parents' house since they had my sister's kids.

GAAAAAAHHHH!

Sleeping thumb-sucking sweetie in the crib at my parents' house - 
This was a good $100 spent by Patty and me since all 6 grands have slept in it!

A Pops pile-on!

I saw a recipe a few weeks ago in a local magazine for a donut sandwich that I wanted to make for Brent.

Ingredients:
-Donuts
-Breakfast sausage {cook into a patty}
-Scrambled eggs
-Cheese

*Layer all together in a sandwich!

YUM!

Drew wanted to make something for Daddy too!
Tortilla, crushed Pringles, mustard, ketchup, and cheese
Yum??

Pool bound!

Happy Father's Day to our main man! We love our daddy so much!

I also wanted to give a shout out to this guy.
My daddy set the bar high for what I expected out of a husband and father.
Luckily I won on both fronts!



1 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

you and Drew are total twinsies!