Thursday, May 5, 2016

Movie Review: Pride & Prejudice & Zombies

Allison and I saw Pride + Prejudice + Zombies over the weekend. I was shocked to find out that Allison hasn't read Pride and Prejudice nor seen the Keira Knightley movie {or any version but the Keira version is the best IMO}. 


Plot: 5 sisters in 19th century England must cope with with the pressures to marry while protecting themselves from a growing population of zombies.

Review: Allison and I both enjoyed the movie. I wouldn't say it was awesome, but it was fun. I love Lily James, and she was great. Allison left the theater and immediately rented the Keira Knightley movie and checked out another book by this author {Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter} and I'm on the wait list to read this book!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Still haven't watched the Keira Knightly version :( Will do today & see which version is better!!! - AP

Kathryn Bagley said...

The title and picture just crack me up! Glad yall enjoyed yourself!! Sending you lots of luck for tomorrow :))))

Karen Peterson said...

Nope. Sorry. The Colin Firth version is the best. :-)

I haven't seen P&P&Z, but I do want to get around to it one of these days.