Wednesday, October 21, 2015

The Happy Files: It's Fall

It finally feels like fall in Texas! I am embracing this season and soaking it all in before the hustle and bustle of more popular holidays come along. Growing up, I was all about summer and Christmas and couldn't enjoy anything in between. I thought it would be fun to record all the things that are making me happy in this season now that I'm old smart enough to appreciate it.


1. playing outside
2. riding boots
3. getting out all my decorations
4. pumpkin patches
5. scarves
6. less humidity
7. warm drinks {although to be fair I drink them all year}
8. the colors in nature
9. hoodies
10. trick or treating
11. Brent's aunt's pumpkin roll
12. extra time with family
13. the smell of cinnamon and cloves
14. turkey and mashed potatoes
15. all things plaid
16. sweater dresses
17. pumpkins everywhere!
18. crisp air
19. fireplace fires
20. layers

What do you love about fall?


4 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

leggings and big sweaters :)

BG said...

Thanksgiving, football, cold weather, whiskey and deer hunting. Doesn't get any better

Karen Peterson said...

You know, I love the idea of fall. But in practice, I don't really care that much. I'm sure that's probably because we don't have a "real" fall like other places, but I just don't get excited about sweaters and warm beverages and pumpkin decorations. But I want to.

Laura Darling said...

Fall makes me sad because I know winter is coming! But I can get on board with some scarves and warm drinks! :)