Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Tomorrow...

Tomorrow I turn 35. I think the 25 year-old Allena would freak out over this milestone, but I'm mostly okay with it. Sure, it means I can't say I'm in my 'early 30s' anymore. Sure, it means that should I be able to convince Brent for one more baby {stop laughing, B}, I'll be considered 'advanced maternal age'. But my life is fantastic and 34 years and 364 days feels GREAT. Way better than 25 year-old Allena ever could have imagined.

I had high hopes when I turned 34 for how the year would be. I am so happy to say, it was even better than I hoped!











































I'm thinking 35 is going to be a blast!

4 comments:

the blogivers said...

Happy early birthday! Hope tomorrow is fun!

Karen Peterson said...

It looks like it's been a fantastic year! I hope you have a great birthday and that 35 brings you even more amazing things!

BG said...

Shocked to be invited to dinner this year

Kathryn Bagley said...

You look amazing for just turning 35 so your 25 year old self should feel very good about that!!