Thursday, August 27, 2015

Currently

Current Book


My last book for the book challenge! {an animal on the cover}
I just finished it last night...still deciding what I thought.

Current Song

I finally got 1989 {thanks Kathryn!} - it's on repeat in the car. The kids love it too!
I also just rewatched a few episodes on HBO of the Foo Fighters Sonic Highways - where they traveled all over the country recording songs in cities known for their music scene {Nashville, L.A., Austin - shout out!}, and I downloaded the song they performed in Austin, What Did I Do?/God As My Witness. SO GOOD!



I am also loving this song by Shawn Mendes, Stitches. iRadio finally got me to buy something!


Current Show


Brent and I are still working on Mad Men, but we're nearing the home stretch!

Current Drink

I said that this week I was going to prep for Whole 30 and haven't...ha. But right now, I'm drinking iced tea. Yum!


Current Shame-Inducing Pleasure

DCC is BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!


Current Outfit

Work from home uniform - Target tee and denim shorts! [no make-up for the win!]

Current Celebrity Crush

Brent and I both agree that Roger Sterling is our favorite part of Mad Men!

Current Mood

Excited and anxious. I really want Trent to have a good start to school this year!


Current Anticipation

There is the littlest hint of fall in the air in the mornings. It might still be getting to 100 degrees a lot of afternoons, but fall is coming!!



Current Film


I mean it this time! The lady friends and I are getting an outing together!

Current Picture

Wearing Bubba's clothes as pj's and eating a frozen waffle.
Doesn't get much better in life for this little nugget!


2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

I forgot DCC started so I got caught up this weekend! Glad you like the t. swift cd :)

Karen Peterson said...

I have a friend who's OBSESSED with DCC. I didn't even know it was still on!