Monday, August 17, 2015

Movie Review: Trainwreck

Allison and I have really been slacking on our movie game. I finally got around to seeing Trainwreck, and by now, if you wanted to see if you probably did. But I'm going to review it anyway. {grin}


Plot: Having thought that monogamy was never possible, a commitment-phobic career woman may have to face her fears when she meets a good guy.

Review: Really funny. Crude but really funny. I think that sums up how I feel about this movie. I really liked it...I think Allison liked it a little less - her favorite parts were LeBron James and a dance sequence {which I agreed were both great, but I liked more than just that}. The main character was kind of a terrible person for about 2/3 of the movie, so I think I would have liked it better if she hadn't been quite so awful {which I know was the point...but she was pretty terrible} but overall it was a good one!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cheesy dance numbers win me over every time. - AP

Kathryn Bagley said...

haha it was VERY crude..but hilarious! I'm not so sure she's the best actress either..

Karen said...

I haven't seen it and can't quite decide if I want to or not. I am so back and forth on my feelings about Amy Schumer that I don't know if I will love it or hate it. But it will definitely be one of the extremes and not somewhere in the middle, I'm sure.