Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Life Lately

In case you missed it, I pretty much didn't blog last week. I just didn't have a lot to write about, so I thought it was better to skip a few days and gather some material for your reading pleasure.

So what were the Gurleys up to all week? A LOT!


This kid NEVER naps anymore. So it's a shocker when he konks out on the way home.

This picture quality isn't great, but we spent an evening with my sister.
I love how easy it is to get to them now and what great memories our kids will have.
They're having a dance party to Just Dance videos on YouTube. Hilarious.
{I think this is when Blair picked Let It Go. The big boys were not amused.}

Even the kids have noticed how dirty my car is!
Trent decided it needed a bath.

Sister helped out.

Pops pulling crazy karate moves. The kids thought this was so awesome.

Then he did it for dad. What?

Lunch date with dad!

Being totally adorable and silly after church!

My mom took this video in karate yesterday. Isn't he too cute?

So that's what you missed! Hope it was worth the silence last week! {grin}

2 comments:

Kathryn Bagley said...

My car needs cleaning!! :)

Karen Peterson said...

Those kids of yours. So cute!