Monday, March 30, 2015

Life Lately

Man, I love spring in Texas! We have been doing so many fun things I can hardly stand it.

Friday was Grandparents' Day at the kids' school, and Brent's parents took them home and had us come over for dinner. They grilled steak and corn on the cob. We had a great dinner and visit.


I think Drew enjoyed her corn!

Brent took this stinker for a much needed haircut on Saturday while Drew and I went shopping for a birthday party for one of her classmates.

I took both kids to the birthday party for Drew's classmate. It was puppy themed and so nice. It was at a house in our new neighborhood, and they had set up so much stuff in the backyard. Trent literally played chase for over an hour. They also had a puppet show. It was totally cheesy, but the kids loved it.

Trent {with puppy ears} and Drew enjoying the show.

And then this happened, and I died. {grin}

Girlfriend couldn't wait for cake. At Target that morning when we were talking about the party and cake, she said 'I'm gonna eat it!' Yes, you did eat it!

We made a stop by the house since we were 2 blocks away and got to see the completed wood floors! Want to come work in my office?

Today I had to drive to Houston for a meeting. OMG. The bluebonnets were just everywhere. It is gorgeous along the 2 main roads to Houston. I maybe wasn't the safest driver ever because I couldn't stop looking at the side of the road. My parents kept the kids overnight, since I had to leave so early. They went to an indoor playscape and had a blast. 

He looks so sad that he had to stay at his grandparents.

And man do I have some stories to share on this girl.
Do you like how she pulled out her other pigtail? #mess #bigmess

I hope the spring is treating you well! It sure is being kind to us!!

2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Oh, the dancing! I die!

Kathryn Bagley said...

can't wait to hear your stories about sweet Drew ;)