Sunday, January 11, 2015

Light and Bright...2015 Golden Globes Red Carpet Fashion

Amanda Peet
I would normally not like this, but she had a baby FIVE WEEKS ago.
DAMN. 

Amy Adams
She always looks really nice. But maybe a little safe? Am I a brat? 

Emily Blunt
I love this dress. It's different but so fun.
I love her jewelry. The one flaw is her make-up. She looks washed out. 

Guliana Rancic
I love her but hate this. 

Julia Louise Dreyfus
She defies logic for how good she looks. 
I'm sure she has had lots of plastic surgery. But she looks great!

Kate Hudson
I don't like her but have no real reason not to. 
So it's hard for me to say how great she looks. Ha! 

Kristen Wiig
Too bad she didn't just have a baby. 

Rosamund Pike
Ever since I saw her in Pride and Prejudice I have thought she was breathtakingly beautiful. She also has a 5 week old baby! 
However...I feel like this dress makes her look like everything on her droops. 

Salma Hayek
Kate Mara should take notes on her belt. 

Emmanuelle Chriqui
I think she looks great! 

Louise Roe
She looks good!


2 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I feel like Amy Adams always wears the same dress.

Kathryn Bagley said...

Rancic needs a dang cheeseburger..or maybe 5!