Monday, January 26, 2015

2015 SAG Awards Fashion Police...Twofer

There weren't as many couples pictures online as in shows past and some of my favorites didn't pose together. Regardless, here's what we've got for couples!

Andy Samberg and Joanna Newsom
I give them a B-. I like aspects of her dress but not the dress as a whole. 

Jeff Goldblum and Emilie Livingston
I can't get past her Heidi braids. Let's yodel! 

Kevin Costner and Christine Baumgartner
He looks so good. Her dress is a little boring. The color looks good on her though. 

Maisie Williams and Sophie Turner
I love these GoT sisters. Sophie's shoes are fun {for her age}, and I like Maisie's dress {if not her shoes}. 

The McConaugheys
This might be the best I've seen Camilla and the worst I've seen Matthew? 

Terry Crews and Rebecca King-Crews
Is his shirt denim?!?! 

William H. Macy and Felicity Huffman
They always look nice together. Safe but nice.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? You don't like capes? I think the second dress is cute, but doesn't seem fancy enough for the occassion. AP

Karen M. Peterson said...

Meh. To all of these. Meh.