Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Currently: The November Blogathon Edition

Kristen gave the prompts for this edition of Currently. So let's go! #NovemberBlogathon


Currently:

Remembering: Aggie Bonfire fell 15 years ago today. 12 students lost their lives outside my dorm being a part of a huge tradition. My heart still hurts for those students and their families.


Giggling about: As usual - my kids. Drew is just so hilarious right now. She attempted to wear a romper today, then a sleeveless dress, then a onesie with pants. We finally settled on an outfit, but it took some negotiation.

Planning: My 'work from home' cleaning schedule. I have A LOT of conference calls where I could sweep, dust, mop, fold clothes, etc., so I'm trying to figure that out. I am beyond excited that I can hopefully keep the house clean for the first time in my adult life!

Anxiously awaiting: More progress on the house! We've got framing going on right now, so I can't wait to see more. I saw it the day they started, and Brent saw it a few days later. I think we're going to go back today after work with the kids to take some measurements.

Interested to know: If I'm going to finish our book club book {Me Before You by Jojo Moyes} before our meeting on Friday since I am 17 pages in right now.

Baking: Ha ha ha ha. Nope.

Keeping a secret: I have a friend who is pregnant. It is killing me that it isn't public yet, ha. 

DIYing: Nope. I'm starting to look at ideas for the house and thinking of tackling a few DIY projects. I don't want to change too much about Drew's room, but Trent's room needs an update, we want to revamp our office, we have a guest room again, and a playroom to decorate! Lots to do!! I can't wait to start sharing ideas!

1 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

I have a friend who is sneaking off to Vegas to get married. And it's KILLING me that I can't talk about it, so I know the struggle!!