Wednesday is also my first official post as a contributor to the Austin Moms Blog. Given it is also our gender day, I put together a post going through a lot of the myths for determining your baby's gender. That will be up at 8:00 AM! Pretty interesting results... So check it out.
I am not sure when I'll be able to update my multitude of blog readers because I also have to fly to Chicago tomorrow for a 2-day training. I love Chi-town, but I had to reschedule this training (due to my work inspections), so yesterday I booked all my travel arrangements (and got crummy flights) - makes me a little flustered! It also spurs my mom guilt for leaving Brent to single-parent duties for THREE nights!
But I can't wait to know and share whether we'll be redoing our nursery in pink or more blue!

3 comments:
Excited to find out! :)
You better find time to blog! All it takes is one word! Excited for you & have found in Chicago. - Allison
Dying in anticipation!!! Can't wait to get the call! XOXOXO
Post a Comment