Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Belly Belly Belly

We got to see Hagan yesterday - yay!!  The reason isn't so great because she was in town due to my uncle having his leg partially amputated - boo.  (He's had cancer in his leg twice now, and they were out of treatment options.)  The surgery was a success, though, and the doctor feels confident they got 100% of the cancer and were able to keep more of the leg than they thought. I am so happy for my uncle that he'll be cancer free and hopefully pain free very soon.  I know it'll be a tough road ahead, but a road that is free of cancer can't be bad, right?

Anyway, I made the 3 of us take another silly picture.  I love that they both humor me. {grin}

Baby, baby, baby!!!
I don't know why Patty looks off-center, she's not crooked!
And, for real, my bump is huge!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cute! - Allison