Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Randoms


  • This morning I debated pretending we lost power so I could not fix my hair and have a reason for it. {Because that did legitimately happen in January.}
  • Work being busy = Allena gives up on trying to eat right.  Chocolate?  Sure!
  • Trent has turned into such a staller at bedtime.  He wants '1 more minute', water, squirty fruit, etc.  Lately he is pretending to need to go to the bathroom.  You can't really tell your kid no when he asks for that!
  • I already know I can't make the midnight premiere for 'Hunger Games' work with my work schedule.  Super bummed.
  • I have been drinking way too much Coke lately.  Why does it have to taste so good? 
  • SXSW is going on in Austin right now.  We can hear the music in the audit room at one of my clients.  Kind of fun and depressing at the same time.
  • I have to work on Saturday - downtown.  It's St. Patrick's Day.  No fun!
  • I've had an eye twitch on-and-off since January.  I thought I had Parkinson's.  Reading on WebMD it's probably just stress and being tired.
  • We have NO handsoap in our house at all.  I'm using Trent's body wash.
  • Brent went to the store yesterday for Trent's essentials.  It's sad when your kid ASKS for a banana to eat...and you don't have any to give him.  His breakfast on Monday partially consisted of Ritz crackers.  #momfail
Anything random happening in your life?


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You make me laugh! End of March will be here before you know it. I am going to the midnight showing - who would've thought. - Allison

Kelly said...

You had me cracking up the entire post! Hang in there...the end of March is going to be here before you know it!! And okay, selfishly I am kind of glad you aren't going to be able to make the midnight showing of The Hunger Games because I REALLY want to see it but didn't think there was any way I was going to make a midnight showing. So bad for you and happy for me. Am I the worst friend of what?!

Karen M. Peterson said...

I love and plan to steal the power outage excuse.

Val said...

Always love your honesty. :)