Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Happy Birthday, Miles!


Miles is THREE today!  I can't believe it!  We celebrated on Saturday with a Barney-themed party.  Get ready for picture overload.

All the neat decor.
See all those beads?  My mom and dad went to Mardi Gras.  These are just the green and purple ones she got there.  Crazy!

Cupcakes!
Oh?  You think they're pretty?  Well, thanks!
That's right...I made them!!

See?  Gorgeous!

OMG.  This face.

Eating, singing, blowing out candles.
Miles was SO cute when we sang.  Just grinning!

I have what on my face?  Huh.


Love these peeps!

 Miles really got it that this was his party and his presents.  So cute! 

You're next, sweet pea!

We ended the day with a trip to Kiddie Acres...heaven for these kiddos!

Happy birthday to one of the sweetest kids around!  I love you, Miles!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILES!!!! I love all the pictures! Blair is adorable (I can't tell who I think she looks like just yet) but I think Miles looks just like David! :)

Karen M. Peterson said...

Not a fan of Barney (though if I was, I suppose people should be worried...) but I LOVE the colors. Such fun decorations!

And Happy Birthday, Miles!