Friday, February 3, 2012

February Goals

I don't know that I'll do goals every month as these are pretty repetitive to January, but here you go!


1. Survive. I'm a little nervous about this increased percentage at work and how that's going to play out.  Luckily after today, I don't have any deadlines until the end of March, so I will {hopefully} be able to catch up a little...
2. Workout 3 times per week. Going to keep the goal at 3 workouts but am hoping to get a week or two in at 4 workouts.
3. Cook something!  I didn't cook AT ALL for our family in January (see 1 above - ha).  That's not to say I didn't make stuff, but I didn't make a meal for our family.
4. Get a cleaning person hired.  I still want to be picking up daily, but I think house cleaning is just beyond me at this point.  I think I'll feel a lot better about my load if I didn't have this looming over my head.

1 comments:

Karen M. Peterson said...

Someday, I will have a housekeeper.

Good goals for February!