Friday, February 10, 2012

Two Loves Collide

Two of my favorite things are Starbucks Chai Lattes and hearts.  I have heart earrings, bracelets, t-shirts with hearts, you get the picture.  And I majorly <3 my Chais.  So how fun that Starbucks has a Valentine's cup all covered in hearts and types of love?!  Today, my team and I took a break to walk over to Starbucks, and the staff commented on how I order my drink.  I know what I want, so I say very quickly "grande non-fat, no water chai".  We had a laugh, as did the Barista.  So I told her "don't mess it up!"  So when I got my cup and was looking at the adorable detailing (with lots o' hearts), this is what I saw:


This place is totally for me. {grin}

6 comments:

the blogivers said...

Love it! Always makes me sad that I only get frappuccinos, because they never come in exciting cups - just the boring plastic ones :(

Brandie said...

Visiting from Kelly's - what a beautiful family and it looks like you've got it all together! You go, mom!!!

Southern Queen of the Crazies said...

Love your blog!

Kelly said...

HAHA!! Love it! :)

Anonymous said...

That's my exact Starbucks drink too!! When it's cold outside I ask for extra hot. I buy the Tazo Chai mix from Target/HEB and make my own, but it always tastes better when someone else is making it for you!! ;)
~Carrie

Anonymous said...

That's hilarious! Love it!
- Rhonda